Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Birthday-Anniversary card

I have a friend who was married on her birthday. Do you think she did this to make it easier for her husband to remember dates? 

This is the prototype of the card I made for her. I should have taken a photo of the actual card with sentiments complete but all of a sudden it was time to finish and mail it and I don't know how that happened. I wish whoever plays with my clock and calendar would stop this! 

* Ahem *   Now that I've shifted to blame to Mr Nobody, on with the card.

I used Sizzix Circle Flip-its die #657586 on white cardstock. The coordinating papers are flip sides of double sided paper from Doodlebug that came in a 6 x 6 pad. The camper is a stamp from Art Impressions called Camper Set (#0651) and the lady with the watering can is from their Gardeners Set (#0650). I believe both of those sets were made exclusively for Michaels.

My friend recently bought an old camper which she is restoring. She also likes to garden, hence my graphic choices.



Hmmm, apparently the light changed in the few minutes between taking these photos. The accurate color is somewhere between the two.

The scalloped circle frame was cut with two sizes of Spellbinders Classic Scallop Circles dies (S4-125) used on Sizzix's magnetic platform. Both images were colored with Copic markers.

No comments: