Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Friendship card

A simple card to let a friend know I've been thinking of her.

Sizzix Circle Flip It die #657586 was used to cut the card base. I trimmed it down to fit an envelope. The card, as cut from the die, requires a square envelope which costs 11 cents more to mail. It isn't so much the extra postage as not having the right stamp on hand that bugs me.

The stamps used are from Inky Antics, #11171 Coffee Mouse. I used various Copic markers to color the images.



Next time around I will stamp the phrases directly onto the card or hand write them. The phrases and images were stamped on X-Press It paper. Ideally, I could or should stamp the image and phase to fit the circle and then die cut or punch the entire area to adhere to the card base. 

Live and learn. 

No comments: