Saturday, November 1, 2014

Creatively hiding candy

Yesterday was Halloween. The weather here was lousy. Cold. Windy. Rainy. Just plain miserable. Guess who has a lot of candy left over?

If you didn't know this, I am following Weight Watchers. While I don't feel deprived, having candy around can be a problem. Not all of it calls my name, but the little Hershey bars do. Make them shut up! Please!!

This won't work. I like broccoli. Besides, if I hid it, I would remember. My memory isn't that bad yet!

This won't work either. Our bowls are all transparent glass.

This is true, but I didn't go door to door with anyone last night. Did I mention that it was cold, windy and rainy?

Given the age of my kids who are adults dealing with their own leftover candy issues, this doesn't apply. But it may have once or twice in the past....

I am SO GLAD that I saw this before trying it! Some who live here (just hubby and I live here, you figure out who I mean) think I rarely cook anymore so the oven would seem to be a good hiding spot.

I guess there is only one thing to do. I need to find a child with a chocolate deficiency and come to their rescue!

Forty-eight hours from now is my Weight Watcher meeting. I can do this! I will either leave the house or wear mittens until then!

No comments: