Saturday, November 29, 2014

Jingle Cards

I have a progressive party coming up in our neighborhood, a perfect time to hand deliver our holiday greetings. I used this Sizzix die to cut the word Jingle. I didn't create the whole card with the die, just the layer to apply to card fronts. I saved the cut out word to make a second card from each cut. Small jingle bells were attached and a handwritten message finished off the inside of the cards. I originally wrote about these cards here back in September. Why did I wait until now to finish them? Don't most of us work best at the last minute?

Here are the cards, positive and negative cuts used, mostly with the same accent paper in each pair.








The bells are attached with glue dots which wouldn't make for friendly mailing, but I think the kids of the neighborhood will like them.

No comments: