Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Time flies, like a buzzard

August 5th already? Where is the summer going? Time sure does fly.

My brother-in-law's birthday is a few days from now. Most of us who make cards struggle with cards for men. When in doubt, my first choice is something humorous. Come to think of it, that is my first choice even when doubt isn't involved.

I used Art Impressions Buzzard Set (#4194 in their Zoo Crew line), various Copic markers and paper that I had on hand. The patterned paper is from We R Memory Keepers 6 x 6 pad named Jet Set.





Does the following apply to you?

 

If it does, you may have a Pinterest problem. I looked at my boards the other day and realized I'd never find some of the things I had pinned, not when there are 800+ pins on one board alone.


I've been going through them, deleting repeats (I thought Pinterest was supposed to catch them?) and making new boards, telling myself things will be easier to find if the boards are more specific.


Did you know that today is National Underwear Day? If you see people out celebrating, be sure to snap a picture. Or snap a strap or two.



1 comment:

Sewconsult said...

You are hilarious! I'm so glad that I clicked on your blog today. You have put a big grin on my face. Congratulations on all the weight loss and doing all the crafting.
Hugs,
Beckie