Monday, October 10, 2016

My summer top...finished for fall

Back in May, armed with the Spring 2016 issue of Creative Knitting, I bought Cleo yarn by Plymouth to make the Mandarin Tango Tee. I didn't plan to make it exactly as shown color-wise but the color selection where I shopped led to choosing orange yarn. I was going to have it finished by the end of June to wear to an outdoor wedding celebration with a fiesta theme.
For a variety of reasons, I didn't get it done in time for the party, then other events and projects got in the way of completing this even though I really liked it and enjoy working with this yarn. Finally, it has been finished and was worn this weekend over a white turtleneck instead of over a white tank top. 
I asked my husband to take a photo and focus on the top. He cut my head off.
 When I complained about the decapitated photo, he caught me smirking. I give up!
A selfie close up. This is unblocked but I think it looked okay as is. I will wear it a few times this fall and look forward to wearing next summer as originally planned over tank tops.


No comments: