Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Candy Cane Door Decor

Yesterday was Veteran's Day. Leaves were still on many trees but that didn't stop 7 inches of snow from falling.  My son came after the kids were done with school and cleared snow. The Princess of Joy wanted to go out but her snow pants were in the truck. I didn't know if my son had left them there intentionally so I told her she would have to wait for daddy to come in. She knocked on every window, calling him, not believing that he couldn't hear her over the noise of the snowblower. She told me that she really, really, really, REALLY wanted to go out in the snow, adding she has never been outside.
She was much happier when daddy said yes and handed the snowpants off to me.
I stayed inside with Prince of Sweetness who was doing his homework. Never mind that I would have stayed inside even if he wasn't doing homework!
After they left and I had dinner, I made a dollar store craft. $7 for these items created a door decoration that will fit nicely between the front door and the storm door. I have one set of silver bells and a lot of ribbon left.




No comments: