Saturday, February 20, 2021

Valentines for my 3 guys and 1 girl

I spent a bit of time pondering how to make a Valentine Card for my 5 year old granddaughter who can't read most words yet. Connie Stewart from Simply Simple Stamping showcased this card fold on her site  (Click here) and I was sure Avery would like the layers to this card. I am currently in a sampler club from Scrapbook and Cards Today and that is where the birds and hearts print paper is from. The stamped birds on the front are from Lawn Fawn, the red and pink papers are from Stampin' Up.



Her brother is almost 11. He received this card with stamped images from the stamp set Hop, Flip, and Jump by My Favorite Things. The background was made with Gina K inks and cloud and grass stencils.
Their dad is my oldest son. Both he and his brother got cards made with die cuts from Sizzix/Tim Holtz. The first card used the man from The Park, the second card used The Gent

Other than the stamped sentiment on the MFT card, the cards for my guys only had a stamped Happy Valentine's Day greeting inside and then a personal note. 

No comments: