Monday, August 16, 2021

Father's Day

I helped my grandkids with cards and gifts for their dad, my oldest son, for Father's Day. I stamped the images for the fronts of their cards with stamps from Stamping Bella. Both of the grandkids have red hair. When my grandson got ready to color the dad's hair in the image, he stopped to ask me what color his dad's hair is because he has been shaving his head for ages! 😄


My card used images from Colorado Craft Company. All of us used Prismacolor pencils for coloring. 
and inside:
One of their gifts required a photo of the two of them. Getting the 6-year-old to take a photo without hamming it up is an issue lately as the first photo shows. I asked her not to do that for the next photo and she didn't....but her brother did! The laughter was priceless. I did get the last picture as a keeper for that project, but all three photos went into a scrapbook. 💕



 

No comments: