Sunday, September 8, 2019

Cards for teachers and a principal

These cards were made using dies from Spellbinders, both were from August's die of the month clubs (large die club being the clipboard, small die club is the backpack). As cute as the paper pieces are, they're a little fragile for a 4-year-old to handle so they aren't going to my granddaughter. Her teacher, my grandson's teacher and his principal will each get a card. 
The clip is three dimensional, the scissor blades move and the paper clip is made from paper. 
The green background paper is the green seen in the first photo. The grayish and bluish tones are photographic mistakes but I don't know what caused them.

The eyeglass frames have a double layer to the frames and have clear plastic lenses. Even the lenses in the image below took on a funny color. 

I bet it seems like I'll do anything to avoid housework. If I were you, I'd take that bet!

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

I miss the days of teachers gifts. Guess you can't send to a college professor.