Friday, October 19, 2018

Spellbinders Die of the Month, October 2018

I tried very hard to talk myself out of joining Spellbinders Die of the Month club but it didn't work. I simply could not resist this die set!
This is the Large Die club selection for October 2018. The dies include taillights, mirrors, a bumber and tires for the pickup truck; greenery and a stem or trunk for Christmas trees or other seasons' greenery, a pumpkin, a package and ribbon with a bow, a surfboard and words for the tailgate: 'For You', 'Hooray' and 'Thanks'.

I stamped the name Sassy using Smitty's ABC from Lawn Fawn. This card has birthday wishes inside, made for a friend of mine. The clouds and sun are cut with Lawn Fawn's Spring Showers die set.


I'm not really a pickup driving gal but I love this die set and know I will use it often.