Saturday, March 2, 2019

Magic Picture Changer Birthday Card

I knew I was going to love Lawn Fawn's die set Magic Picture Changer the moment I saw it previewed online. It was difficult waiting for it be available to purchase and also waiting for it to arrive. I'm not saying the delivery time was long, I was just READY to play with this before it arrived.
Sometimes a multi-step stamp set or a die set that creates moving parts requires a trial run. This set is so well designed the many YouTube videos I watched while waiting for its arrival gave me the confidence to skip making a test on scrap paper.
In addition to the die set linked above, I also purchased the Magic Picture Add On. The boy, video game equipment and birthday sentiment are all from Lawn Fawn's stamp set, Screen Time. The birthday cake is from Elfie Selfie. 
The mechanism is not as difficult to use as it looks in my video. I haven't mastered taking a video while reaching over my phone on a tripod. I should be able to turn my phone to parallel to my work surface but that wasn't happening last night. 

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

That card was so awesome!