Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pull Out Fun Fold card

Using the instructions provided here by Dawn of Dawn's Stamping Studio, I made this card for a my Weight Watcher leader.  Often the discussion at WW meetings is about support, encouragement and humor.

Here is the card as it will come out of the envelope:

 Pulled open, you see the other images and messages:

A better view of the cellulite message:

Here is the source info for the stamps I used:

  • Orange slice and sentiment: Inky Antics "Sentimental Fruit"
  • Typewriter and sentiment below it: Hero Arts # CL483
  • You Make Life Sweet and cupcake: TSG (There She Goes) "A Little Treat"
  • It's not Cellulite: Creative Vision Stamps "Not Cellulite"
  • You make me Smile: Inkadinkado "Friendly Advice"


Lastly, unrelated to card making and stamping, see my red nail polish? Day 5 without chipping! That is Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel in Red Eye and Miracle Gel top coat. I'd rate it two thumbs (and eight fingers) up!

No comments: